Here are 5 Reasons Not to Accept Evolution
I am talking about Macro-evolution which is the thought that all life descended from a common ancestor.
1. The Lack of Fossil Evidence - millions of fossils have been collected and cataloged but there is not one single transitional fossil that shows one species evolving into a new species. Examples that have been debunked include: Neanderthal Man, Nebraska Man, Piltdown Man, Java Man, and Rhodesian Man to name a few. All of these were thought to be the missing link only to come up short.
2. The Impossibility of Life by Blind, Random Chance - Most scientist acknowledge that any possibility less than (1 x 10^50) one in 10 to the 50th power is considered an impossibility. Yet Evolutionist Harold Marowitz estimated the probability for chance formation of even the simpliest for of living organism at 1 x 10^340,000,000. This is impossible.
3. It Contradicts the Laws of Science - Evolutionary thought goes against the 2nd law of thermodynamic, the law of cause and effect, and the law of Bio-genesis.
4. It Fails to Pass the Scientific Method - The testing done for evolution cannot be accepted because it is falsifiable which meas the hypothesis is bad and must be reconsidered.
5. It Fails to Answer the Question of How Something Came from Nothing.